Sunday 13 March 2011

I never know what to call these

I always struggle with what i should call my blog posts. Usually i talk about a bucket load of different things within them, so i cant really title them based on what theyre about. Might just start using lyrics or song titles. 

Anyways ive fallen behind on the 30 day song challenge, so time to catch up.

Your least favorite song. It was hard to choose this, because obviously if you dont like a song your not going to listen to it, so i couldnt really think of any. I decided to pick a couple from my favorite albums, that have been let down by one or two songs.


The Sufferer and the Witness is probably my second favorite punk album of all time, but this song is really poor. The melody is really odd, it just doesnt sound quite right, the song trundles along, never picking up and never going anywhere, and it honestly sounds like the token softer song because they felt they had to put one on the record.

Enter Shikari - No Sleep Tonight : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehzmr79ZCoE

I dont think i need to say anything about this. Really, really, really poor attempt at writing a mainstream song.

A song that makes me happy. I can only really think of one, i tend to find songs more uplifting rather than happy

Set Your Goals - Summer Jam : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcvHZBTiG5k

A song that talks about summer, being on tour, and having fun with friends. Who wouldnt find this happy? Always makes me think of reading festival, which always makes me look forward to summer.

A sad song. 

Never Shout Never! - Losing It : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T351xhw0m1o

Enough said.

A song that reminds me of someone. I associate plenty of songs with plenty of people, but this song definitely does it the most.

Miserable At Best - Mayday Parade : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqM3Dr7agjY

I think this is the last one, a song that reminds me of somewhere. Well, Summer Jam reminds me of Reading Festival but ive already put that for something else, so after that its this one.

Counting Crows - Accidentally In Love : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUypt2nvorM&feature=fvwrel

My dad bought the shrek 2 soundtrack when we were on holiday in Florida, and this was the families favorite track. Therefore we played it over and over, and now everytime i listen to it i get a massive wave of nostalgia remembering all my past holidays, and a pining to be back in Florida. I cant listen because of it. 

Okay i cant be bothered right now, but i did have a couple things to talk about, ill definitely write again tomorrow. If i have time. Bleh this blogs been a bit neglected recently, im going to have to make a point of writing more regularly.

Thanks for reading guys, follow me on twitter if you dont already.

Peace, AJ






No comments:

Post a Comment